Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Law) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by DAR BUILDING LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://dartower.ge
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://dartower.ge
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data is actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) committed using automation tools or without the use of such funds with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, Use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonal, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data.
2.7. The operator is the state body, the municipal authority, a legal or individual, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data - any information related to directly or indirectly to a specific or defined user of the website https://dartower.ge
2.9. Personal data allowed by the subject of personal data for distribution - personal data, the access of an unlimited range of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data allowed by the subject of personal data to disseminate in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Law (hereinafter - personalized Data allowed for distribution).
2.10. User - any visitor of the website https://dartower.ge
2.11. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data by an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarize with personal data of an unlimited range of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or access To personal data in any other way.
2.13. Transboundary transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data into the territory of a foreign state to the authority of the authority of the foreign state, a foreign physical or foreign legal entity.
2.14. The destruction of personal data is any actions, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) material carriers are destroyed.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the operator
3.1. The operator has the right:
- to receive reliable information from the subject of personal data and / or documents containing personal data;
- in case of recalling the subject of personal data consent to the processing of personal data, the operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data in the presence of the grounds specified in the Personal Data Law;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the duties stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and adopted in accordance with it by regulatory legal acts, unless otherwise provided by law on personal data or other federal laws.
3.2. The operator must:
- provide the subject of personal data at his request information relating to the processing of its personal data;
- to organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to the appeals and requests of the subjects of personal data and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- to report to the authorized body to protect the rights of the subjects of personal data on the request of this body the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- to publish or otherwise provide unlimited access to this policies regarding personal data processing;
- accept legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or random access to them, destruction, changes, blocking, copying, providing, disseminating personal data, as well as other unlawful actions for personal data;
- terminate the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroying personal data in the manner and cases provided for by law on personal data;
- Perform other duties stipulated by law on personal data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data entities
4.1. Personal data entities are entitled:
- receive information regarding the processing of its personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. Information is provided to the personal data to the operator in an affordable form, and they should not contain personal data relating to other personal data entities, except when there are legitimate grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- demand from the operator to clarify its personal data, their blocking or destruction if personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally received or are not necessary for the declared treatment goal, as well as to make measures provided for by law to protect their rights;
- to put forward a prerequisite for the processing of personal data in order to promote goods on the market, works and services;
- to feed the consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal against the authorized body to protect the rights of personal data entities or in court the unlawful actions or inaction of the operator in the processing of its personal data;
- on the implementation of other rights stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are required:
- provide the operator with reliable data about themselves;
- report to the operator about clarification (update, change) of its personal data.
4.3. Persons who submitted to the operator with unreliable information about themselves, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are responsible in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The operator can handle the following personal data of the user
5.1. Email address.
5.2. Phone numbers.
5.3. Also, the site collects and processing discomposed data on visitors (incl. Cookie files) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5.4. The above data further on the text of the policy is combined with a general concept of personal data.
5.5. The processing of special categories of personal data relating to racial, national affiliation, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life, the operator is not implemented.
5.6. Processing personal data allowed for distribution, from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Art. 10 of the Law on Personal Data, allowed if the prohibitions and conditions provided for by Art are observed. 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data.
5.7. The user's consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution is issued separately from other agreements on the processing of its personal data. At the same time, the conditions provided for by, in particular, Art. 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data. The requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body to protect the rights of the subjects of personal data.
5.7.1 Consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution, the user provides the operator directly.
5.7.2 The operator is obliged for no later than three working days from the date of receipt of the specified consent of the user to publish information on the conditions of processing, the presence of prohibitions and conditions for processing the unlimited circle of personal data allowed for distribution.
5.7.3 Transmission (distribution, provision, access) of personal data allowed by the personal data entity for distribution should be discontinued at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. This requirement should include the name, name, patronymic (if available), contact information (phone number, email address or postal address) of the subject of personal data, as well as a list of personal data, the processing of which is subject to termination. Personal data specified in this requirement can only be processed by the operator to which it is directed.
5.7.4 Consent to the processing of personal data allowed to disseminate, terminates the requirement specified in paragraph 5.7.3 of this policy to the processing of personal data from the moment the operator is proceeded.
6. Personal data processing principles
6.1. Personal data processing is carried out on a legitimate and equitable basis.
6.2. Processing personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Personal data is not allowed, incompatible with personal data collection purposes.
7. Personal data processing objectives
7.1. The purpose of the processing of personal data of the user:
- Informing the user by sending emails;
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts;
- provision of access to the user to services, information and / or materials contained on the HTTPSː // ThisMywebsite · COM website;
- Refinement of the order details.
7.2. Also, the operator has the right to send the user notice to new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the operator to the Privacy @ ThisMywebsite email address with the mark "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
7.3. Disconnected user data collected using Internet statistical services serve to collect information on user actions on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
8. Legal basis for personal data processing
8.1. The legal reasons for personal data processing by the operator are:
- List regulatory legal acts regulating relations related to your activities, for example, if your activity is related to information technology, in particular with the creation of sites, then here you can specify the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection" from 27.07 .2006 N 149-FZ;
- statutory documents of the operator;
- contracts concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data;
- federal laws, other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection;
- The consent of users to process their personal data to process personal data allowed for distribution.
8.2. The operator processes the user's personal data only if they are filling out and / or send by the user independently through special forms located on the site https://dartower.ge
or directed by the operator via email. Filling the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the operator, the user expresses its consent to this policy.
8.4. The personal data entity independently decides on the provision of its personal data and agrees freely, its will and in its interest.
9. Personal data processing conditions
9.1. Processing personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data on the processing of its personal data.
9.2. Processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives provided for by the International Agreement of the Russian Federation or the law to implement the laws by the legislation of the Russian Federation on the operator of functions, powers and responsibilities.
9.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the implementation of justice, the execution of the judicial act, the act of another body or an official to be executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
9.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract, whose party either by the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data, as well as to conclude an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or a contract to which the personal data entity will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
9.5. Processing personal data is necessary for the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant purposes, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated.
9.6. The processing of personal data is carried out, the access of an unlimited circle of persons to which is provided to the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter - publicly available personal data).
9.7. The processing of personal data to be published or compulsory disclosure in accordance with federal law is carried out.
10. The procedure for collecting, storing, transmitting and other types of personal data processing The safety of personal data that is treated with the operator is provided by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fulfill the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to eliminate access to personal data of non-authorized persons.
10.2. Personal data of the user never, under any circumstances, will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the execution of current legislation or if the subject of personal data is harmonized by the operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under the civil-law contract.
10.3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the user can actualize them independently, by sending the operator to the operator notification to the Email address of the PRIVACY @ ThisMywebsite statement · COM marked "Actualization of personal data".
10.4. The term of processing personal data is determined by the achievement of the goals for which personal data were collected, unless otherwise provided by the contract or current legislation.
The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the operator a notification via email to the Operator's email to the PRIVACY @ ThisMywebsite · COM marked with a margin of "feedback to the processing of personal data."
10.5. All information that is collected by third-party services, including payment systems, communications and other service providers, is stored and processed by these persons (operators) in accordance with their user agreement and confidentiality policy. The personal data and / or the user must familiarize themselves with the specified documents on their own time. The operator is not responsible for the actions of third parties, including the service providers specified in this paragraph.
10.6. Installed by the subject of personal data Bans for transmission (except for the provision of access), as well as processing or processing conditions (except for accessing) personal data allowed for distribution, do not act in cases of personal data processing in state, public and other public interests defined by law RF.
10.7. The operator during personal data processing ensures the confidentiality of personal data.
10.8. The operator storing personal data in a form to determine the subject of personal data, not longer than the purpose of processing personal data, if the shelf life of personal data is not established by federal law, the contract, the party whose beneficiary or the guarantor of which is a personal data being.
10.9. The condition for termination of personal data processing may be the achievement of personal data processing, the expiration of the consent of the subject of personal data or feedback to the subject of the subject of personal data, as well as identifying unlawful processing of personal data.
11. A list of actions produced by the operator with the received personal data
11.1. The operator collects, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonal, blocking, deleting and destruction of personal data.
11.2. The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with obtaining and / or transferring received information on information and telecommunication networks or without any.
12. Transboundary transfer of personal data
12.1. The operator prior to the implementation of cross-border transfer of personal data is obliged to make sure that a foreign state, to the territory of which it is assumed to transmit personal data, ensures reliable protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data.
12.2. Transboundary transmission of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is an agreement in the writing of the subject of personal data on the transboundary transmission of its personal data and / or the execution of the contract, the party of which is the subject of personal data.
13. Privacy of personal data The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and do not disseminate personal data without the consent of the personal data entity, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
14. Final provisions
14.1. The user can get any explanations on questions about issues relating to the processing of its personal data by contacting the operator using the PRIVACY @ ThisMywebsite · COM email.
14.2. This document will reflect any changes in personal data processing policies by the operator. The policy acts indefinitely before replacing it with a new version.
14.3. The current version of free access policies is located on the Internet at HTTPSː // ThismyWebsite · Com / Privacy.